|Course Duration: 3 Days
Learn How To:
- Use critical CAP tools to drive change
- Gain consensus and mobilize commitment
- Identify and remove resistance
Change Acceptance Process
Making sure change lasts. The principles that comprise Change acceptance process (CAP), are designed to ensure long term success for any organizational change effort. All change efforts require a technical and human side. The latter part is often overlooked. CAP promotes a positive environment for driving change in human behaviors, eliminates resistance and engages all those affected by the change.
Finding the problem is only part of the challenge, ensuring that improvements “stick” is a bigger one. People and organizations have a tendency to revert back to doing things the old way.
The Seminar Will:
- Increase understanding of the Change Acceptance Process (CAP)
- Develop proficiency in the use of CAP tools, techniques and processes
- Create a shared need to change
- Define and deal with resistance from key constituents
- Build and deploy an effective communication plan for the change
- Be able to prepare and execute a project utilizing CAP
- Strengthen customer relationships